Our HRIS Project Managers ensure your implementation goes smoothly, to plan, and within budget
Selecting the right HRIS for your business is just the beginning. Now comes the fun part!
It's important not to lose momentum once you have budgeted for, shortlisted and chosen your new HR system. To ensure that your business is able to start benefiting as soon as possible, you may wish to employ an external project manager from Silver Cloud.
As experts in a number of HR systems including Workday, Oracle Fusion, SAP Successfactors, CoreHR, Sage People, SelectHR, iTrent and PeopleHR to name a few, we are here to help you through the configuration, integration and roll-out of your new HR / Payroll System.
The benefits of using an external Project Manager
A dedicated project manager whose sole task is to get your HRIS up and running brings a number of key benefits, not least enabling you to continue with your day job whilst systems are being built.
Having signed off on budgets and system selection, expectations will be high, so it's vital to ensure your HRIS can provide you the return on your investment it promises.
Your dedicated Silver Cloud HRIS project manager will:
- Act as main point of contact for all queries relating to your
- Increase efficiency of the implementation process
- Manage all documentation - from security / privacy protection to user guides
- Control the scope and guard against project-creep
- Manage the costs to ensure they do not go over-budget
- Manage time and set realistic timescales for roll-out
- Schedule work and ensure all parties know of their obligations
- Deal with the risks, including security and impact on other projects
- Communicate with stakeholders - both internally and externally
- Close the project
Costs of HRIS Project Management
The cost of instructing an external HRIS project manage will depend on a number of factors, namely the size and scale of the project, and the system you have chosen.
Typically costs for an on-site project manager range from £500 to £750 +VAT per day. All charges are based on 'time and materials', so you only pay for what you use.
Depending on the sale of your implementation project, your project manager will typically work with you on-site for 3-5 days per week for 6 – 12 months or longer.
Which HR System?
From system selection, through to configuration. implementation and beyond, we offer a range of HRIS services to enable you and your business to make the most of HR technology.
News and Insights
We share the latest news and insights into the world of HR technology in our Silver Cloud HR blog.