iiPay leverages its’ innovative, cloud-based technology, offering clients an exceptional payroll experience in more than 170 countries.
iiPay’s solution empowers Payroll, HR, and Finance professionals with advanced data management, analytics, business intelligence, and reporting across all global payrolls at any time. iiPay’s relentless focus on client experience reflects the vision of the company to simplify global payroll – For Business. For People.
Headcount and suitability
- 500 - 1,000 employees
- EMEA, LATAM, APAC, America's
• Paid monthly
• Contract length is 3 - 5 years
- Partnership with other
- iiPay is independent of all systems, integrating with any 3rd party inbound or outbound data source
- Company documents management
- Employee documents management
- Absence management
- T&A - timesheets
- Benefits records
- UK managed service
- Global managed service
- Payrolling expenses
- Payrolling benefits
- BACs payments
- General ledger exports
Upgrades and support
• Upgrades are included
• Email, portal, phone, or in person (at a cost) 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Paid monthly
- Contract length is 3 - 5 years
Tesla, GE, McLaren, Axalta, Rockwell, Revolut, Adobe, LinkedIn, Tripadvisor, Gitlab, HERE Technologies
Key challenges iiPay System can solve
- Intuitive, consolidated reporting that provides standard and reporting. All data is held in one system, allowing clients to report across all countries or on a regional, local, or department basis.
- Employee Self-service (ESS) is available to all employees through a secure portal that is web-optimized and can be accessed on any internet-connected device and with the ability to toggle between local or English language.
- We provide user forums and feedback sessions for our key clients, wherein they have input into improvements or future developments of our technology – making it even more tailored to their needs.
- Global workflow
The global portal ensures process consistency and payroll governance globally. The workflow platform provides complete oversight of all payrolls, all milestones, and all data objects, from within one single ecosystem.
- Dashboard and real time analytics
Insights is an analytics dashboard that gives clients the power to make informed business decisions, and provide transformational business intelligence and data interrogation in real time.
- Employee self-service
Delivering value to employees, helping payroll administrators reduce operations costs, and improving the employee experience through their centralised global ePayslip service.