activpayroll’s payroll processing is segment-agnostic, with a customer base that covers local charities to global multinationals across a number of sectors including: Oil & Gas, Aviation, Retail, Investment, Construction, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Transport, Mining and many more. activpayroll specifically caters for those customers with complex payroll requirements.
Over 85% of activpayroll's clients have global operations of varying size with a client averaging 10 countries. Their largest single payroll in a country is over 20,000 payslips and on average the clients have up to 5000 employees.
Key features include centralised global payroll management including global analytics, global mobility and HR services and international payments.
activpayroll's software doesn't have a minimum or maximum headcount, the individual requirements and complexities of each client are more important to understand than employee numbers.
(UK & Global)
Budget varies by country and requirements.
Upgrades and support are included in licence fee.
• Monthly Subscription
Contract length is negotiable.
• Core HR
• Absence Management
• Attendance tracking
• Integrated module
• Integrated module with bureau services
• Partnerships with third party payroll providers*
*Approved payroll integrations:
UKG, Workday, Sage People, Cornerstone on Demand, eDays and Quinyx.
Upgrades and Support
Upgrades are carried out monthly and support can be provided via telephone, email and via a portal, during the normal business hours in each world region.
• Multi language
• Multi currency
• Security roles based on location
• Config per location
Time to Implement
8 key challenges activ8 can solve
- Single provider/one point of contact
- Global reporting
- Consistent processes for multi-country needs
- Supports English & local language
- Payroll expertise in over 150 countries
- Continuous cycle of improvement and governance
- Integrations to many recognised HRIS/T&A/finance systems
- Audit standards
• Flexibility & consistency • Dealing with complexity • Global reporting • Global model involves the use of a global network of in-country payroll partners to ensure local payroll compliance • Global knowledge/local expertise • Value added services including Global Mobility, International Payments and Global HR Services • Data encrypted at rest (standard)