Platform: SaaS, Hosted
Breathe provide time-saving, simple software that helps SMEs manage their people the right way, focusing on helping them ditch the spreadsheets and move to an easy-to-use software to put their people first.
Breathe have built multiple platforms to help manage every aspect of small business admin including HR, rota management & shift scheduling, online learning, recruitment and more.
Available as a SaaS platform, Breathe can be purchased via a monthly or annual subscription.
1 - 250 employees
Breathe is priced based on plan size, with both monthly and annual plans available.
Upgrades and support are included in licence fee.
• CSV Imports
Pre-built integrations to Outlook and iOS calendar.
• Core HR
• Talent management
• Performance management
• Absence management
• Attendance tracking (roster, timesheets, clocking)
• Expense tracking
• Integrated module
• Partnerships with third party payroll providers
• Payroll import with Breathe
Upgrades and Support
Upgrades are carried out frequently, in weekly releases.
Support can be provided via telephone, email or via a portal, 9am-5:30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 9am-4:30pm (Friday).
• Multiple locations
• Config per location (UK/Australia)
Time to Implement
10 key challenges Breathe software can solve
- Streamlines holiday/leave booking process
- Manages sickness & calculates Bradford score
- Centralises company documents securely (with unlimited storage)
- Helps keep SMEs GDPR compliant
- Manages/tracks your teams performance
- Secure HR database to keep sensitive data safe
- Online training courses
- Access to powerful HR reports
- Manage multiple locations/hybrid working
- Streamline the rota management & shift scheduling process
• Monthly or annual subscription • UK & Australia • Holiday & absence management • Unlimited document storage • Performance management • Talent management • Core HR • Learning management system • Recruitment • Analytics • Attendance tracking • Rostering • Timesheets • Clocking • Expense tracking • Outlook & iOS calendar integrations • Data encrypted at rest (standard) • Web or mobile