HRLocker is a Human Resource Management System that helps businesses maintain all personnel data and documents centrally, including the onboarding process, absences, time registration and attendance. With the website or mobile app, time spent on manual tasks is significantly reduced and onboarding is made easier with integrations between applicant tracking and HRIS.
HRLocker’s software has been built with the knowledge of HR professionals who have had real world experience working in HR. 80% of new features developed are based on customer feedback or requests and all development is completed inhouse.
15 - 1,000 employees
£2.66 to £6.66 per employee, dependant on features.
Upgrades and support are included in licence fee.
Contract length is typically 1 year.
• CSV imports
• Pre-built integration with iCal support calendars
• Applicant tracking integrations with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, client websites and job boards
• Core HR
• Performance/talent management analytics
• Absence management
• Attendance tracking
HRLocker can integrate with payroll applications on a case by case basis, which may involve additional cost.
Upgrades and Support
HRLocker are continually adding features to their solution and clients are notified of new features as they are added.
Support can be provided via telephone, email and via a portal, between 9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday.
• Multi currency
• Security roles based on location
• Config per location
Time to Implement
• Core HR • LMS • Recruitment and onboarding • Performance/talent management analytics • Absence management • Attendance tracking • Rostering • Holiday calculation • Timesheets • Clocking • File management • Training and development • Data encrypted at rest (standard) • Web or mobile • Accessible anytime, anywhere