The intelliHR platform adds value through the automation of traditionally manual HR processes, capturing critical people and performance data not typically available or visible to organisations. intelliHR utilises cloud-based tools for real-time collection and reporting of data and integrates with best-of-breed applications on the market to digitally transform organisations with their people data.
intelliHR's ideal customer is one who uses an enterprise payroll solution (Cintra, ADP, Sage, Keypay, etc.) and recognises the value in investing into their people management processes such as continuous feedback, onboarding/offboarding, performance development and analytics reporting. Organisations that are currently running manual processes, have decentralised teams or need better visibility over their people data, are perfect users of the intelliHR platform.
10 - 20,000 employees
(UK & Global)
Monthly, 12, 24 and 36 month contract lengths available.
• Core HR
• Performance management
• Talent management
• Surveys (incl. survey builder)
• Employee engagement
• Skills management
• Compliance management
• Performance improvement plans
• Real-time reporting and dashboards
• Payroll, LMS, Recruitment and Attendance Tracking integrations available
• Integrated module
• Integrated module with bureau services
Approved payroll integrations:
Xero, Keypay, Datacom. In development: ADP and cintra.
Upgrades and Support
New feature enhancements and releases are completed weekly.
Support can be provided via telephone, email, online portal and in person during standard business times of 7am - 7pm for the UK and 24/6 support globally is available if required or as requested.
• Multi language
• Multi currency
• Security roles based on location
• Config per location
Time to Implement
10 key challenges intelliHR software can solve
- Improve the overall employee experience
- Save time and streamline a range of manual HR processes
- Central storage for employee information and documents
- Understand and prevent employee turnover
- Increase visibility and draw insights with people data
- Ability to identify career development opportunities and skills development
- Drive autonomy with leaderes and their team member's performance through intelliHR's performance tools and analytics
- Create best-of-breed ecosystems with intelliHR at the core
- Promote data-driven decisions across all data collection processes
- Digitally transform automation through workflows such as onboarding and offboarding
• Real-time analytics • 35+ dashboards powered by AI • Powerful data insights • Survey builder data • Automation • Performance report card: pulls together a collection of performance data from goals, training, surveys, diary notes, peer feedback and more to display a powerful visualisation of an employee's performance journey • Employee self service • Data encrypted at rest (standard) • Web or mobile