Natural HR provides software that makes it easy to manage HR and payroll, enabling professionals at the frontline of the rapidly evolving workplace to engage, manage and pay their people from one single, fully integrated system. Natural HR's all-in-one, rich functionality suite delivers everything HR and payroll teams need to oversee the complete employee lifecycle from hire to retire.
With 100% of support queries resolved within 48 hours and every ticket responded to within 9 minutes (and sometimes sooner still); Natural HR are very proud of the hands-on, personal service their team provides.
What’s more, Natural HR's talented implementation team works hand-in-hand with their customers throughout their project to ensure it goes smoothly. From help with data cleansing and formatting to translating workflows and processes into Natural HR; dedicated implementation managers are always available to answer any questions and offer best practice, advice and guidance whenever customers need it.
100 - 2,000 employees
(UK & Global)
POA - varies according to required functionality and employee size.
Upgrades and support are included in licence fee.
Contract length is typically 3 years.
• Core HR
• Talent Management
• Performance Management
• Absence Management
• Attendance tracking
• Asset management
• Organisation chart
• Employee engagement & recognition
• HR ticketing
• Integrated module
• Partnerships with third party payroll providers*
*Approved payroll integrations:
Payescape, Dataplan and JC Payroll
Upgrades and Support
Upgrades are carried out fortnightly and support can be provided via telephone, email and via a portal, 7am - 11pm, 7 days per week.
• Multi language
• Multi currency
• Security roles based on location
• Config per location
Time to Implement
10 key challenges Natural HR software can solve
- Reduces time-consuming HR admin with a complete HR database that stores all your employee information and company documentation in one place
- Improves visibility of people data with powerful HR analytics and reporting that help leaders to gain key insights into employees and make informed business decisions
- Minimises costly mistakes in pay with one single system to manage salary changes, bonuses, new starters and much more
- Rids businesses of manual, paper-based processes by automating HR workflows with step-by-step notifications and tasks
- Unites disparate HR and payroll systems with a single view of the entire workforce, making it easy to engage, manage and pay staff
- Improves HR data security with a system that has been built from the ground up with security in mind and is ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS certified
- Streamlines recruitment and automate associated processes such as creating job adverts and application forms, tracking applicants, managing interviews and analysing hiring costs
- Simplifies the expense and mileage claim process for employees and approvers since claims can be easily uploaded, stored and approved at the click of a button
- Supports employee performance and development with the ability to assess ongoing employee progress and attainment, create measurable goals and gather feedback
- Liberates HR managers from time-consuming information management and tickets with intuitive employee self-serve functionality that allows staff to manage their own details and requests from anywhere, at any time
• Employee analytics and reporting • Restful API • A single system to run your entire HR operation • 'Return-on-HR' customer success programme • Absence management • Asset management • Document management • Employee engagement • Expenses & mileage • Analytics & reporting • Payroll • People management • Recruitment & ATS • Self-service • Talent management • Time & attendance • Training & development • Workflows • ISO27001 • PCI DSS • Data encrypted at rest (standard)