Built for hospitality, leisure and retail businesses, Rotaready helps schedule rotas, optimise wage spend, record attendance and approve timesheets for payroll. Whether you work in head office, behind the bar, on the shop floor or anywhere in between, there's a whole host of intuitive features designed for what you need.
With access to a suite of free integrations including payroll, reservations, training and more; you can handpick the best solution for each area of your business, without the hassle and cost of linking them together.
Live-chat is built into Rotaready, so their friendly UK team are just moments away should you need any help.
15+ employees, no max.
Contract length is typically 12 months.
• Core HR
• Absence Management
• Attendance tracking
• Demand forecasting
• Cost control
• Partnerships with third party payroll providers*
*Approved payroll integrations:
PayCaptain, WS&Co, Xero, BrightPay
Upgrades and Support
Typically upgrades are carried out fortnightly to ensure customers are kept up to date with the latest features and integrations.
Support can be provided via telephone, email and via live chat within the Rotaready product, 9am - 6pm, 7 days a week.
• Multi language
• Multi currency
• Config per location
Time to Implement
Key challenges Rotaready can solve
- Accurate staff scheduling
- Attendance monitoring
- Payroll accuracy
- Secure storage of employee information
- Cost control
- Employee communication (messaging)
- Holiday management
- Integrated business solutions (one source of truth)
• HR • Payroll • Rota scheduling • Time & attendance • Demand forecasting • Real-time integrations • Build rotas to meet demand • Cost control to review forecast vs actual commercial performance • Perfect for multi-site hospitality, leisure & retail • Easy to use • Intuitive • Simple set-up • Optimise your decision making • monitoring • Data encrypted at rest (standard) • Web or mobile