XCD HR & Payroll
XCD is the only single HR & HMRC compliant payroll solution that runs natively on the World’s #1 Cloud Platform – Salesforce.
Providing full hire-to-retire capabilities, XCD is the perfect partner for customers looking to leverage the power of Salesforce to run their end-to-end business processes and want a flexible and scalable solution that will evolve with the business.
While suitable for organisations across all sectors, XCD has particular expertise in the following industries; Professional Services, Financial Services, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Not for Profit, Higher Education, Local or Central Government.
UK organisations of 150 - 10,000 employees
£3-8 per employee per month, depending on breadth of solution.
Contract length is typically 3 years, with alternative terms possible on request. Payment is annually in advance.
• Core HR
• Talent Management
• Performance Management
• Absence Management
• Attendance tracking (timesheets)
• CSV Imports
- Salesforce.com integrations, including: Single Sign-on, Outlook and Google mail and Active Directory
- Manage your people data in a single org: XCD can interface with Salesforce apps you already use (or wish to in the future) such as FinancialForce PSA, Docusign and Nintex.
- XCD Reports: Custom reports can be scheduled or exported in CSV format from XCD for bulk upload. This is a common method used to support systems where APIs might not be available from a third-party provider. In addition, XCD can also support a bulk data import where required.
For more information, please visit: https://www.peoplexcd.com/about/integrations/
Upgrades and Support
Frequency of upgrades: Quarterly.
XCD runs a development and release programme based on a product roadmap created in partnership with their customers. For customers running just XCD’s Core HR module, support and release is delivered free of charge. For Payroll customers, there is an annual fee to cover support and upgrades. This is typically waived if the client decides to work with one of XCD's Bureau Partners and receive a Fully Managed Service.
Support is available 8.30am - 6.30pm, Monday to Friday, via telephone, email in person or via a client portal.
- XCD is a single HR and payroll application
- Bureau services available
• Multi Language
• Multi Currency
• Security Roles based on location
• Config per location
Time to Implement
• Developed by HR for HR • One single underpinning database provides a single version of the truth • Single application which covers the full hire to retire process means no-off system administrative activities or export/ import routines • Advanced reporting and dashboards tools • Extremely secure environment by being hosted in Salesforce’s world class data centres • Tailored and standard user permissions • Flexible and scalable – only implement the modules you need when you need them • Mobile employee & manager self service.