It’s been another busy year of global transformation! We’ve worked with amazing clients across many different sectors, transforming their people tech and employee experience and we can’t wait to see what 2024 will bring. On that note, lets take a look at some of the highlights of 2023!
- Welcomed 21 new Silver Clouders
- Celebrated 4 weddings and 3 babies!
- Continued to support a Mauritian orphanage, making a difference to the lives of the children and Sisters we are excited for the next phase of our work with them
- Held the official opening of our office in Mauritius
- Welcomed 19 new vendors to our HRIS & payroll vendor directory
- Introduced 2 new SI Partnerships, PayCaptain and HiBob
- Received a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 10!
- Shared invaluable insights on our HR Transformation webinar series
- Launched our Dayforce Professional Services
- And celebrated our 14th birthday!
Your top five resources of 2023
We've also shared knowledge and insights with 1000's of people at live events, on virtual sessions and through our downloadable resources which you can view the top 5 below...
1. Business Case Template
Our ever popular, fully-editable HRIS business case template takes the top spot again! Including an ROI calculator to help you with the most common calculations used in an HRIS business case, this free guide will help you make the case for a new people system.
2. Stakeholder Map Template
Planning on transforming your people tech in 2024? Prioritise your stakeholders prior to implementation and use this popular template to inform your Change, Engagement and Communications Plans.
3. Business Case Calculator
When creating your business case, it is important back it up with some tangible numbers to show how you will get a return on investment. This calculator has been put together to help with some of the most common calculations used in an HRIS business case.
4. Implementation Best Practice
Our guide to the most common pitfalls & considerations for each stage of the implementation project cycle. Download to avoid some common mistakes in 2024!
5. Digital HR Maturity Model
Start 2024 with your best foot forward. Benchmark your organisation on our Digital HR Maturity Model to see where you currently sit in your journey to transform your people experience.