Guest blog from: Digital.com
Digital.com take genuine consumer comments that are posted on Twitter, capturing and analysing them to build an honest picture of a product or service.
Being a small business, Digital.com understands the challenges that small businesses face and what is needed to get started so only provide ratings for tools, products and software that are relevant for those starting or running a small business.
What is time tracking software?
Time tracking software enables employers and their staff to keep better track of their time at work.
Clock in/ clock out, staffing hours, time off requests are all features of a time tracking solution which, in addition to helping employees maximise their time, also gives employers insights into how employees are spending their time as well as the ability to invoice billable hours if required.
Benefits of time tracking software
- Get more work done
- Track hours and time faster
- Improve the accuracy of payroll and invoicing
- Improve employee behaviour
- Get a clear picture of where projects stand
- Make better business decisions
How Digital.com’s ratings work
Digital.com spent 40 hours of research on 100+ time tracking software vendors across the globe, to compile a list of ‘The Best Time Tracking Software of 2021’.
Using sentiment analysis, Digital.com:
- Monitors companies on Twitter
- Harvests comments about them
- Applies their sentiment analysis algorithm
- Translates comments into positive or negative sentiment and discards neutral comments
- Calculates an approval rating for each one
Based on the above, they have created an in-depth list of the top time tracking resources (TTS) currently available, complete with an overview of the software, pros & cons, what customers are saying, pricing and key features.