As a premier provider of HR support in East Anglia, MAD-HR work across a range of sectors with companies of different complexities and size, having consistency around a ‘customer first’ strategy has been key to ensuring all clients experience the very highest level of care. As demonstrated in their Feefo reviews and their selection as a Finalist in the Customer Excellence category at the Suffolk Business Awards 2021.
They recognize that one size doesn’t fit all, therefore they offer a range of products and services to meet the needs of all businesses at whatever stage they are at in their journey, including start up, growth, acquisition and attracting investment.
Working with ambitious organisations that are looking to grow and recognise the effective management and development of their people is key to achieving that growth.
MAD-HR's ‘PARIS’ values outline their approach and underpin everything that they do:
Passion, Accountability, Results, Integrity, Simplicity.
Retained: 10 - 250 employees
Toolkit: 1+ employees (no max)
Current largest strategic client is 4,400 employees.
• Retainer - 12 months (monthly)
• HR Helpline - as and when with a minimum 4 hour charge in the month the work is carried out (monthly)
• Toolkit - 12 months + 120 day cancellation charge (monthly and annually)
How they can help
MAD-HR's HR Toolkit
MAD-HR offer a consultancy led solution however they do have a software solution to meet those clients whose HR focus in on compliance, known as MAD-HR's HR Toolkit.
- GDPR Compliant
- 1000+ documents, templates and guidance notes, including contract and handbook templates
- All legally compliant and updated in line with UK Employment law
- Easy to use – no legal jargon
- All downloadable and able to be bespoke to individual business needs
- Guidance documents to build capability
- Access to Legal helpline
- Access to MAD-HR Consultants
- Maintain control and self-sufficiency – accessible 24/7