HRIS Consultancy & Ongoing Support
Whether your company has 100 employees or 1000+, it's important to ensure that someone takes ownership of your HR system and that it continues to deliver maximum return on investment.
Our research shows that companies don't invest in a dedicated HRIS manager until they reach the 1000 employee mark. But even if you're not at that point, you don't have to 'do it alone' - we're here to provide a helping hand with our HRIS consultancy services.
"Whether you are unable to manage your HR tech in-house or simply need extra support for new projects, we're here to help"
Dedicated support from an HRIS specialist
At Silver Cloud HR, we offer both ongoing and ad-hoc support in the form of telephone assistance and face-to-face support for your HR systems. Our dedicated consultants can assist you with ongoing project support in addition to a variety of HRIS tasks such as:
- System Evaluation - we will look at your current system and help identify your needs - it's not always necessary to purchase a new system
- Data migration and integration
- System upgrades
- Implementing new functionality
- Building reports in existing systems
- 'Phase Zero' activities including process mapping and requirements gathering
- Implementation of bolt-on modules and systems, such as learning management, recruitment or performance software
- GDPR preparation - we will map your current people processes and data storage
Why partner with Silver Cloud HR?
As well as having excellent relationships with HR software vendors, we work with a wide range of clients from all industry sectors, enabling us to demonstrate and share best practice.
Having a dedicated HRIS consultant on board will ensure that you are achieving maximum potential from your HR systems, enabling you to take advantage of all its capabilities including:
- More accurate data insights
- Reduced manual effort through the integration of HR processes
- Automation of reports - no more time wasted on the creation of manual reports
Annual or Monthly Support Packages
To help manage your costs, we offer annual support packages help you fill any gaps in your HR resource and help you make the most of your chosen HRIS.
Packages are bespoke to each individual client but could include:
- Regular support via telephone and email
- 1-2 days on site support each month - use this time for specific tasks including report building, for general housekeeping, compliance or whatever you need!
We can also offer reduced fees for ad hoc projects to all our consultancy clients, e.g. a software upgrade or new module implementation
Which HR System?
From system selection, through to configuration. implementation and beyond, we offer a range of HRIS services to enable you and your business to make the most of HR technology.
News and Insights
We share the latest news and insights into the world of HR technology in our Silver Cloud HR blog.